Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a new offering from Honda Brazil. Very interesting. Maybe they will keep upping the cc's on there single cylinders and give us a 350 or 450 cbr. I perfectly happy with my 250cc but if they kept the weight down with a few more cc's it would make things quite interesting! I like the lack of fairing too.

Honda CB300R

·
Registered
354 Posts
I definately like the look. It looks like it has an oil cooler, but it may be liquid cooled, so if it is fuel injected it is pretty nice. Drum rear brake though, like my scooter, it stops good, i rather have disk.

·
Registered
636 Posts
that would be awesome if i lived in brazil or s.america..i love naked bikes, but im not willing to goto brazil to get it. the bike is hot though..

·
Registered
706 Posts
Finned head + oil cooler and no radiator, it's not a water cooled engine.

No indication on whether it's carburated or fuel injected.

·
Registered
54 Posts
From the article. Air cooled FI.

Honda CB300R is powered by an air cooled 291cc, 4-valve double overhead camshaft, 4 stroke and single cylinder engine. This engine will give power about 26hp @7500rpm and a torque of 2.9 kgm at 6000 rpm. Equipped with Honda’s Electronic PGM-FI system, the 143kg bike (dry) will have big possibility to enter the European market considering this Honda’s FI make the engine green and passing the Euro emission regulation.

'njoy,
awk

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've been waiting for someone to start subtracting some of the fairing off the bike. Looks very nice. I like better than the Brazilian 300cc too.

·
Super Moderator
2,044 Posts
I still love my '89 NX 250; 11:1 compression, 2 cams, 4 valves, water cooled, also 26 hp.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts