Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
G'Quan after the creator of the "Book of G'Quan" which writes about the time when the shadows first came to the Narn homeworld.

Yes I'm a geek, and proud of it. :) Babylon5 ftw!

'njoy,
awk

·
Registered
378 Posts
Never really thought about it :/

·
Registered
33 Posts
tryclops

on first sight the bike looks like a cyclops but then you see two small eyes next to the big one. thus tryclops

if i had bought a ninja 250, id call it "the cross-eyed"

·
Registered
378 Posts
I did some research and as it turns out mine already had a name when it came from the factory.... they named it Honda CBR250R..... I had to make some phone calls, pull some strings, grease some palms... but I got to the bottom of it!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I call mine "the bike" since it's the only one I have, does that count?

·
Banned
379 Posts
Well, I have a little Yamaha Mio that we call the "little bike" and I used to have an ER6N which we called the "big bike". I sometimes call the CBR a "bigbike" out of habbit and realise just after that it is not a big bike. It's red and I still trying to think of a name I like.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, I have a little Yamaha Mio that we call the "little bike" and I used to have an ER6N which we called the "big bike". I sometimes call the CBR a "bigbike" out of habbit and realise just after that it is not a big bike. It's red and I still trying to think of a name I like.
what about big strawberry? :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
my wife calls mine "a waste-of-money-piece- of-****-im going-to-sell-it-when-your-not-looking" because i call it "the best ride of my life!" and shes jealous of it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts