Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finishing fender eliminator. Do the back turn signals stay lit like the front when the bike is on? I have no clue bc I don't see the back ever. Signals work but lights are not lit like running lights... Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
no

no they only work as turn signals

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much! Just making sure everything was working normally. The signals are now very flimsy though. I'll have to read the thread on here to find a way to rig them up more solid.

·
Registered
501 Posts
If you make the turn signal solid fit, they will break and cause more damage when your bike falls over.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I should just leave it as is?

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Post pics of your ride. I have the smoke Puig windscreen. Deflects the wind awesomely. Glad to see you personalizing your ride. GO GIRL!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Zip ties

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@live, that's what I ended up ordering as well. Everything is finally done. My buddy Chris is amazing. He pretty much did everything for me. I was shocked that the windscreen took him less than an hour but the FE took him two. He said Liz from HotBodies sucks at instructions. Lol. So sliders, windscreen, lowered, and fender eliminated. Also threw on the spool adapters. :) Will post up pics as soon as I can. I wanted to take pics today but it was pouring down rain. Got bike night tomorrow after work. Plus I wanna wash it bc it got dirty and muddy. He lives on a farm and also has a long gravel driveway. Looks pretty good though. Very happy.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Isn't it fun modding up the bike? Next I want to put some graphics on, something tasteful and unique. Thinking of a fender eliminater as well to tidy up the tail but havn't quite seen what I like in person. I've spent quite a bit on the "boy" lately so have to give it some time. Also am upgrading my new helmet cause it fits like shite. Gettin a shoei this week. Have fun tomorrow night and keep the shiney side up!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I hate those flimsy signals. They bounce when you ride and looks dumb.
Go intergrated in back

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm pretty much done for a while due to the amount I've already spent. Lol. Bank account hates me. So... I've noticed how many condescending douchebags are on here. Thinking they know everything blah blah blah. Like how ppl are "wasting" money to mod their bike. That's each persons choice. I like my $80 windscreen. Lmfao.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I'm pretty much done for a while due to the amount I've already spent. Lol. Bank account hates me. So... I've noticed how many condescending douchebags are on here. Thinking they know everything blah blah blah. Like how ppl are "wasting" money to mod their bike. That's each persons choice. I like my $80 windscreen. Lmfao.

I know what you mean Girl, I've posted several times throughout the year that modding is a personal choice. And I like Puig windscreen as well lol...and my powdercoated rims, rearsets, levers, full Yosh exhaust, Bazzaz FI, cowl, Yosh frame sliders, etc etc etc

1 - 12 of 12 Posts