Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Need some opinions from all you fellow riders!

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  live_to_ride 
Question....are you planning on powdercoating your rims? If not i'm questioning the rim trim. Might not fit quite together with the stock look. If you powdercoat then it depends on the color you choose. Just some thoughts. have fun with the planning.

So I'm tired of the stock look of my bike and am ready for some mods. I already swapped out the nasty exhaust with a two brothers pipe. Im thinking about getting some carbon fiber pieces from Carbon Set, CBR250 2011 - TygaUSA.com - Tyga Performance Carbon Fiber, Exhaust Systems, Billet CNC & More! and I also would like to add some lighting and reflective rim tape. My question is would silver tape and white LED's look best or red tape with red LED's. Also I would like to know if anyone knows about installing a projector style headlight and where to find one. Thanks guys!
I miss read your post...I didn't realize you wanted LED lights on your rims. I can understand reflective rim tape but I don't get the concept of LED's. I know it's a matter of taste. Sorry...just don't it:confused: But, it's your ride, therefore what you want matters.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.