Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just finished the two-day beginner rider course, passed written and riding tests.

Never knew riding a motorcycle was this much fun! (never ridden before)

The only thing that was bad about the course was that it made me want a 250 even more. :D

Next step: gear shopping. Expect a number a noob questions in the next week or two....

·
Registered
999 Posts
Expect a number a noob questions in the next week or two....
Ask away. I'll be happy to answer what I can.
Congrats on passing the course. Prepare yourself for a life long addiction.
Once you catch the motorcycle bug, there is no cure :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Awesome man... only been riding 2 and half months myself and loving it more and more every day. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Prepare yourself for a life long addiction.
Once you catch the motorcycle bug, there is no cure :)
I've been riding on and off for nearly 30 years and still get withdrawl symptoms if I haven't been out on the bike after a few days.
Hope to be riding for at least another 30+ :cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!

BTW we were on the typical MSF beginner bikes, the Kawasaki Eliminator 125. It was a putterer for sure but it was still fun.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Go check out Motorcyclegear.com, they use to be called NewEnough, and IMO is the best place to find crazy deals on gear.

·
Registered
112 Posts
One of the instructor's for my MSF course works at the dealership I bought my bike at. He said he wished MSF would fork over the money to buy one or two 250s for the course. Said it'd give prospective sport bike riders a better sense of what to get.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I was on a souped up 50cc scooter (equivalent to about a 125/150) from early May until a couple of weeks ago when I got my CBR. I took my MSF course in mid July and that's when I kind of realized I'd caught the bug.

All week this week they're calling for low 60s and rain, when all I want to do is ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts