Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey forum! just bought my new 2012 250r. my gas bill immediately went from 400 to 40 :D Anyways, I already lowered the front about an inch and took the reflectors off the front. ( still think it needs more rake on the front) Got a fender eliminator on order and am looking for a integrated tail light now. exhaust and head decking/porting are next on the list. along with installing a brisk or E3 plug for that little bit extra.

Anyways, I actually am a tech at the dealership i bought it from and drag race a gsxr1000 as well. Im also in school for Mechanical Engineering drafting and design. I have a pretty good idea of what i wanna do to this thing, and I see a few needs for it, so im gonna try and make myself a few parts and if you guys like em maybe make a couple extras. look forward to talkin to ya on the boards!

JC

Attachments

·
Registered
879 Posts
WOW nothing like digging right in. Good luck with your mods cant wait to see how they turn out. Keep us posted and welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Welcome. Look forward to further posts and pics on your mods. Appreciate future insight from you on this fun quarter litre. Cheers

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum!
if you figure out how to build a custom Give case rack for the 250, I think you'd sell a few in this forum. Have fun out there.

im more into the performance side of things, but if you send me a couple pics, ill see what i can do!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings Motorsports-X,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on your New cbr.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
head is coming off as soon as i get a day off and get the gasket in. this thing seriously needs some power. adjustable cam gears are next on the list. cutting the head is gonna move the power up the rpm and i wanna keep it where its at.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
head is coming off as soon as i get a day off and get the gasket in. this thing seriously needs some power. adjustable cam gears are next on the list. cutting the head is gonna move the power up the rpm and i wanna keep it where its at.
Sounds good!

Welcome!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Adjustable Camshaft Gear ?

Being that the Camshafts are Single Cast Components. With a Non-Removeable Gear.

Do you have an aftermarket supplier that will supply the Camshafts with Offset Timing ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts