Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I decided to join this forum cause I recently purchased a 2012 CBR250R and to learn how to maintain my bike.

I'm loving it so far. I have 700+ miles on the bike. I bought the bike new from the dealer with an added aftermarket exhaust. I believe the brand is Two Brothers? I really don't plan on doing anything else to the bike. I also purchased a 5 year unlimited mile warranty. I'm sure I'll enjoy the bike for many years to come.

Here are some pictures.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings mattcbr250,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on the purchase of your New cbr. The Tri-Color looks Great. More smiles to the miles in your Future.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very nice...............like the color..................WELCOME

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
55 Posts
welcome! I am also very new, I just bought mine yesterday and only have put around 40 miles on it, had 6 when I left the dealership. I'm happy with my choice of the 250r, its plenty of power for what I want it for and it looks freaking amazing, I got the red/silver/black one like in the picture. 2012 brand spankin new

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
welcome! I am also very new, I just bought mine yesterday and only have put around 40 miles on it, had 6 when I left the dealership. I'm happy with my choice of the 250r, its plenty of power for what I want it for and it looks freaking amazing, I got the red/silver/black one like in the picture. 2012 brand spankin new
Awesome! It's a fun motorcycle for sure. Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the forum. Are you happy with the two brothers exhaust.
Thank you. I am happy with it. Love the sound and looks of it! I'll see if I can't get some video of it. :)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Welcome, does the two brothers have a deeper idle tone?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice ride, I really like the Tri-Colour!! Welcome to the club.
Thank you! I Love it too. Especially the metallic blue. :)

Welcome, does the two brothers have a deeper idle tone?
I'll see if I can't get a video up. I'm not sure in the tone difference. I'll have to check out some other videos to compare.

Hopefully you can meet up this weekend and see for yourself. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts