Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at craigslist today and came acrost this bad boy. I had to have it. It's a 71 CB350. Didn't run, cleaned the tank, carbs and put a battery in it and she runs like a champ. Paid $300.00 for it. It's actually pretty fun to bomb around on.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Super dope steal man!!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Very cool and a very cool deal, too. Enjoy!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Do I smell a cafe bike project? Nice looking bike, BBR. I also have an old honda in my shop, although mine will take about 2k to get it how I want. Mine is a 1981 CB900F SuperSport. Hopefully it will be ready by the time I get ready for something bigger.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Congrats! That looks pretty decent.

Got a guy from Wausau coming in an hour to pick-up our '71 CB100 that I listed yesterday on CL.

Sad to see it go. I used it as a trail bike (no Title) and it was the first cycle my 15 y/o son ever rode on (he was 2, I think). He got a chance to take one last spin around the neighborhood, for old-times sake, last night.

We have a bunch of XR Hondas now, so it's been sitting around for a while.

The old bikes are fun to mess around with. It's amazing what passed for a streetbike back-in-the-day. People took huge trips on tiny bikes that would make the CBR look like a Goldwing.

Jay

·
Registered
426 Posts
nice. brings back memories. that was my very first bike. I was 18 when i got the 1971 CB350 in 1975. Got it from a friend who moved up to the CB750/4

and to derail a bit. riding along a country road. me leading. i look in mirror, see friend a 100ft or so back. look again a second later and i see no friend and a big cloud of dust.

quickly go back to find friend walking in the ditch picking up pieces of the now shattered bike. He must have run off road onto soft shoulder. faring was shattered into a million pieces. bike some how came down ass first so hard it tore the carb off the motor. Friend was unhurt except for some bad rash over his hip. fun times :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts