Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Felt like sharing. Very slowly upgrading to a full set of leather gear for riding up in the hills, and got these today:

They're pretty awesome, but of course I have nothing to compare them with.
Next week I'll be getting an RST leather jacket, my current possessions are:

Helmet
Alpinestars SP2 gloves
DriRider Speed Jacket (work/wet weather)
DriRider Nordic Pants (work/wet weather)
RST Tractech Pants (hills riding)
RST Tractech Boots *NEW* :D

Weather down in Aus is getting a bit chilly, so I've also purchased some strange half balaclava thing, that covers the neck region but doesn't make me look like a potential bank robber.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Why for just in the hills? Wear them all the time.

What colour is your bike? Might see you around (won't miss them boots! :p)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The leather gear is for the hills or any time I'm not going to work. The leather pants do take some time to remove, whereas I can just keep my work pants on underneath the DriRiders.

lol I just came home from a ride in the wet, urban peak hour traffic. Good fun, and test for the new boots :D

My CBR is black, although the front right hand fairing has a bit of a boo-boo, loud yoshi pipe, flush led blinkers on the front and a set of blinkers on the custom mirrors that are awkward looking.

My helmet is pretty uh ... unique? haha

·
Registered
221 Posts
Jubis when we going for a ride mate?

I Purchased the RST PRO SERIES LEATHER JACKET, comes with shoulder sliders, back hump and back protecter, preferred it much more then the Tractech. Also bought it from sportsbikeshop.co.uk as it was cheaper

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Soon as it stops raining haha

I'm getting an RST Tractech jacket next Friday, Bill's Motorcycles are clearing out a whole bunch of them at half price.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Where abouts are you guys I am on sunshine coast the neck Warmers are good on the cold mornings. Are you both on gold coast.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
221 Posts
Where abouts are you guys I am on sunshine coast the neck Warmers are good on the cold mornings. Are you both on gold coast.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Our locations on the left
Look here
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Soon as it stops raining haha

I'm getting an RST Tractech jacket next Friday, Bill's Motorcycles are clearing out a whole bunch of them at half price.
How much? $200

Im 50/50 for tomorrows track day, should go load up car just in case.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts