Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Been browsing this forum for the last month and just decided to register today. :) Very informative and lots of good info here!

Anyway I'm a 25/girl... Or woman? I dunno I feel like a girl.. And I got a 2011 red non-ABS 250 about two weeks ago. I'm from the Steubenville, OH vicinity and am loving this weather! Got almost all my gear... just waiting on my neon Vector 2 to come on Friday and I'll be FULLY ready to cruise. (Not sure how neon yellow will look on a red bike, but safety first, eh?)

This is my first street bike, though I ride a CRF150F on the dirt as well as a Civic on the road. I'm a Honda girl through and through.

Anyway, just wanted to say "Hi." Seems like I've gotten to know a lil bit about you all from reading your posts, so might as well introduce myself.

See yinz around the forum! :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hello.

Greetings Kiddo,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on your New cbr. More smiles to the miles in your Future. A+ on the Dirt Riding experience. :cool:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome! I'm a 'girl', too. At least since getting my CBR on Friday I feel more like a girl than a thirty-something mom! ;-) I had some dirt bike riding experience, too. It all counts. Stay safe, be strong & ride on!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome... I'm a new CBR owner as well...
Safe riding --

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome, with a name like kiddo and the wanderer's avatar pic you might want to just avoid him lol
Haha! Don't worry. The "Kiddo" of my name refers to Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride aka Black Mumba from Kill Bill ;)

And thanks from all of you for the warm welcome. It's not often I find a forum with so many friendly people :)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Enjoy the bike...and the weather!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hello all!

Been browsing this forum for the last month and just decided to register today. :) Very informative and lots of good info here!

Anyway I'm a 25/girl... Or woman? I dunno I feel like a girl.. And I got a 2011 red non-ABS 250 about two weeks ago. I'm from the Steubenville, OH vicinity and am loving this weather! Got almost all my gear... just waiting on my neon Vector 2 to come on Friday and I'll be FULLY ready to cruise. (Not sure how neon yellow will look on a red bike, but safety first, eh?)

This is my first street bike, though I ride a CRF150F on the dirt as well as a Civic on the road. I'm a Honda girl through and through.

Anyway, just wanted to say "Hi." Seems like I've gotten to know a lil bit about you all from reading your posts, so might as well introduce myself.

See yinz around the forum! :D
Wussup welcome aboard. If you come to Cali Northbay holler at me, lets ride. Theres some good roads and hwys where Im at.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wussup welcome aboard. If you come to Cali Northbay holler at me, lets ride. Theres some good roads and hwys where Im at.
Oh man that would be awesome. I was in San Diego for a month a few years back and I fell in love with CA. Wish I could just up and move out there!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts