Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've returned to riding after several decades away from motorcycles. Took the rider safety course, and got myself a black non-ABS CBR250R a little over a month ago. It's a blast!

Here she is:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Regarding those stands, what kind are they and did you need to do anything to the bike to get them to fit?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice pic. Yeah...there such a fun bike to get on...I look forward to getting out of the office each night and riding home...as you say.. a blast!

·
Registered
51 Posts
congrats on the purchase...i got the same model,same colour...aint it a beauty??
:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the forum. Regarding those stands, what kind are they and did you need to do anything to the bike to get them to fit?
I got the stands on Ebay. I didn't have to do anything to them to make them fit. Just the basic adjustments was all that was necessary.

The front stand has a sticker on it calling itself a Black Widow stand.

It looks like this:

The rear stand calls itself a Pit Posse. Just a note here, I tried a couple different rear stands - you want this kind.

It looks like this:

The Pit Posse provides good clearance under the muffler - other stands I tried did not.

As seen here:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha it's totally worth the risk. what part of rochester are you from? i went to the harley school (don't hate me)
I live in Penfield - I have for the past 20 years - I didn't grow up here though. I grew up in the midwest ( Southwest Missouri )

If you really want some Wegmans donuts, I guess I could box up a dozen and send 'em your way...

·
Registered
269 Posts
oh ok, my parents lived in webster for a little while. haha no it's all good, my parents were visiting upstate and brought some back for me a little while ago...they didn't last...

yeah i grew up in rochester before leaving for college and never came back haha. but i def miss a lot about it, espeically wegmans...and aja noodle...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh ok, my parents lived in webster for a little while. haha no it's all good, my parents were visiting upstate and brought some back for me a little while ago...they didn't last...

yeah i grew up in rochester before leaving for college and never came back haha. but i def miss a lot about it, espeically wegmans...and aja noodle...

I understand - if I left here Wegmans would be one of the things I'd miss for sure!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Good to see another biker in my area. I live in Perry. its about 1hr southwest of penfield. Maybe i'll see ya on the road soon =]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts