Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. I just got my cbr yesterday. I had the dealer deliver it to my house. It's been freaking raining for the past 3 days so I haven't been able to get her on the road yet. I can't wait to wind her up though!

Attachments

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings AlphaMalc,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on your New cbr. Rain, Rain, go away, come back some other day.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Finally...

Finally...

My 2012 Black (non-ABS) delivered this afternoon...
One more rider to wave at...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Enjoy the new bike. Been raining hard aorund here. Can't ride either
Lots of rain here as well, til the last couple of days... just think of it as stokin' the anticipation...
Best of luck with the new bike...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrates on the new bike. I have the same color same model as you but installed a yosh SS slip on exhaust. hope by now you havegot some riding in be safe and enjoy

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome! My new bike just arrived yesterday, too. I took it out for the first time yesterday and it started raining 2 mins into my journey. All turned out fine. Today, it was beautiful and I was more confident. Here's to tomorrow!

Hope the skies clear for you soon!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the love guys. I finally got to take her out on the rode, put about 100 miles on her yesterday. Rides like a dream! Best purchase I ever made.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts