Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

First of all, i have to excuse for any write errors, i gonna try the best i can;)
I live in belgium (europe) and i just buyed a new cbr250r abs. I ordered allready a akaprovic exhaust carbon. My daughter ride along with me, so i placed a topcase with backrest for her.
I hope to enjoy reading and posting here. A few pictures of my bike (i call her amaya, meaning "rain of the night" into japanese:cool::

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings the riding man,

Welcome to the Forum. Great looking cbr. I like the red on black also. My Favorite Color.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Welcome from PA, USA. You may be getting a question or two from me about your topcase!
It is a topcase from Givi, monolock system, i buyed it by rad.eu. You have to take the rack for a cbr125r, it fits perfectly on the cbr250r, it fits to all monolock cases, not for monokey like the website say, that's a fould:
RAD | Givi SR serie - Special rack Monokey koffer sr1103 (accessoires, dames, helmen, kledij, kleding, moto, motokleding, motor, motorfiets, motorhelmen, motorijder, motorkledij, motorkleding, motorlaarzen, motowinkel, online winkel, RAD, scooter, sh
Then you can choose a case from the list:
RAD | Topkoffers en zijkoffers Givi - Topkoffers - Monolock (accessoires, dames, helmen, kledij, kleding, moto, motokleding, motor, motorfiets, motorhelmen, motorijder, motorkledij, motorkleding, motorlaarzen, motowinkel, online winkel, RAD, scooter,
There allso is a topcase available from hepco&becker, if you click on the pdf.file, you can see the picture of the rack, and they also have side-bages for our motorcycle. the amount of available cases is less at Hepco&Becker:
MDI - Motor Cycle Equipment - Online shop
I hope, it was helpful for you?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome aboard matey. :)
In may, i will be close to your neighborhood. 2weeks holiday in the Scotisch highlands, i will arrive in Upon Hull with the ferryboot. All arround the scottisch highlands we wil travel. Yes, with te cbr250r:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts