Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Picked up my first bike ever today! A beautiful red CBR250 w/ ABS.

Just rode it home 15 miles in pouring rain, 45f temps, in jeans and a mesh jacket! Still loved it!!

Got it registered on Fuelly and good to go!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
welcome to the forum. I'm from Alberta as well. Where did you buy your bike? :) I'm loving mine. Black with abs.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hey there neigbours. welcome to the happy cbr250r club. I am in Vancouver BC. Picked up my new red CBR250ra on Oct 14 and was treated to a nice sunny weekend so i got in lots of riding. You a mad man Botts :) riding a new bike with new tires in that type of weather The temp i would not mind but add rain and its a miserable time. wont ride in rain if i can help it. want to keep bike nice and shiney

·
Registered
879 Posts
Congrates on the new CBR and welcome to thw forum. Your ride time this year wii be short as winter is bearing down on us soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome to the forum. I'm from Alberta as well. Where did you buy your bike? :) I'm loving mine. Black with abs.
Bought mine from Honda Extreme in Edmonton. Good people to deal with!!

With regards to the cold, I used to be an avid kayaker. After paddling in water with ice freezing to the top for long enough, you learn to deal with cold.

So far with my CBR though, I learned that the IRC tire compound doesn't like cold weather nearly as much as warm weather.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts