Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

I just purchased a used 2011 red Honda CBR250 with 2k on it yesterday. It already has the Two Brothers Exhaust on it, which I like! I am VERY new to motorcycles. I am taking the motorcycle riding course this upcoming weekend.
I actually was just out looking around at bikes yesterday, not really planning on buying anything just yet, but I came across the CBR250 at a good price and couldn't turn it down!
My brother in law was trying to convince me to by a 600cc motorcycle instead of a 250, but obviously I didn't listen very well! I figured that if I learn to ride, and decide I need more power, I can sell this for what I paid and "upgrade".

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The little Honda is a great starter bike and gets great gas millage And yes you can trade up down the road if you want to. ENJOY

·
Registered
131 Posts
My brother in law was trying to convince me to by a 600cc motorcycle instead of a 250, but obviously I didn't listen very well! I figured that if I learn to ride, and decide I need more power, I can sell this for what I paid and "upgrade".

Very wise reasoning. Congratulations. I know you will love the cbr 250.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of motorcycles. I'm new, too, but I'm loving it so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts