Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall!

New here, live in CT displaced from AL. I got my bike/started riding last August and joined then but never really came back to visit the forum. I grew up playing w things that have four wheels and last year decided to switch to two. Now I'm looking to set up my girl for the track and I figured this would be the best place to learn how to go about doing that. My friend has a CBR600rr and has taken me with him on all his trackdays as a spectator and friend, hopefully this year I'll make my own appearance. I have about 1500 miles put on my bike so far and have tried to ride as much as I can through the winter since we have had some pretty decent weather so far.

Anyway, look forward to hearing what yall have to say on here!

:D

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Oh Hi :)

Enjoy the Track day bug, its so addictive.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings ginnyleigh89,

Welcome to the Forum. Best of Luck on the Track.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For track days, installing better tires on the bike would be a good initial upgrade.
That's my first plan!! Tires are number one on my list. My friend gave me a list of things to search for including frame sliders, rear sets, tires, and a new full exhaust system to name a few. :eek:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome! Glad you're enjoying the bike. My wife and I are looking forward to a break in the weather so we can start logging miles on our CBR250s.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
There are plenty of vendors here on this site whom can address just about all of your "racing mod" needs. Just be careful not to get too carried away with modding that you go for broke. With that said, be sure to get proper protective attire in accordance to your local track safety regulations first; as they're will be no point suping up a bike and not be able to use it on the grid.

·
Registered
147 Posts
why hello there...

Track day is looming with co -workers sometime this year.

Have fun. That is a good quality. A chick who rides. lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts