Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as I mentioned in a previous thread, the new GPR slip-on is here at last. Here are some pics of the bits that you get; muffler, adapter tube, fixing bracket, dB killer insert, catalytic conveter insert and spring pulling hook (springs are there but not in photo).
I don't have photos of this exhaust on the bike yet. GPR will send me theones they took by e-mail soon. Once I get them, I will post them.

I have no idea yet what the price of this exhaust will be (they gave me this one as I lent them my bike for 3 weeks), but they will let me know soon. Also the guy I spoke to at GPR said that if a group from this forum was interested in a group order, he would be prepared to give around 25% off the RRP (he mentioned this in passing so it is not definite). He said that several different styles would be available in addition to the one in my pics. He will send me all photos soon as they are working on it now.

As for the dyno chart, I do not have that yet either.

P.S. I do not work for GPR, I do not know anyone who works there (aaprt from the guy I had contact with) and I have no vested interest in selling or promoting their products, in case anyone was wondering. I just want to promote a good European made product.

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
looks good.
i imagine the market is going to be flooded
very soon with slip on mufflers.
i know the 250 ninja has soom awsome
pipes avaliable(single tube),seems like the same cc
engine they all could be adapted to the cbr
format with just a different mounting adapter.
i do alot of welding and might just copy one
i like the best.or get Jetpro to make a custom
one with an ajustable end on it:)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Untill they come out with an under tail one, or drop the price to a 1/3 of what it is now, i will not jump!

Do post some pics after you install and some sounds too tho.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I willpost some pics soon. The guy at GPR took some for their online catalogue and he is going to send them to me.
The exhaust is not on my bike at the moment as the bike is due to go in to the dealers this week for the first service and I dare not take it there with a non-original exhaust as I would not want them to give me trouble over warranty should there be any issues now or in the near future. To be honest, I think each time I will take the bike in for servicing, I will put the OE exhaust back on. It is a really quick job to swap them over.
As soon as I get the bike back, I will try to get some sound clips done as well (as long as it stops pissing down with rain here).

·
Registered
681 Posts
I don't think an aftermarket exhaust can void your warranty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought the GPR titan and love it. came with a hat! :D very easy install. took only 5 days to ship from italy!! i'm in new hampshire its crazy. $400 free shipping. looks really good and sounds like a dirt bike haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts