Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to drop by and say hey! I just added a '12 CBR250R to my stable of fun the other day:

Yeah, I'm a total noob (and yes, I know getting a new bike for my 1st bike is a terrible idea, but the market for used 250's that aren't dirtbikes doesn't seem to exist around here). Looking forward to getting out on the road, but unfortunately my MSF course isn't until next weekend. I'm tempted to find the nearest parking lot and play around, but it can wait I suppose. I've got some T-Rex frame sliders and spools that can be installed in the meantime! I'm glad this forum is here, there's definitely a wealth of information available. I'm looking forward to being a part of this great community!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome, t0ad! You'll learn so much at your class and be able to take your new 'toy' out with a bit more confidence. Enjoy!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I love riding in WV. Probably my favorite place to ride. The thought of riding the CBR down there has me almost painting the inside of my pants.

Lucky bastage.

·
Registered
636 Posts
welcome toad..you made a good decision on the ceebee..some say going brand new on your first ride isnt the best way togo, but the cbr is an extremely new rider friendly motorcycle..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! Oh cool, glad to see a fellow West Virginian here. Will do!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts