Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@Adithya Pillai are you able to switch on and off the headlight via headlight switch or does it stays permanently on? Also can this be done on 2011 CBR?
Yes, all of the current switches work including on/off high beam/low beam passing etc. It can be done to any of the cbr as the headlight mounting is same as the halogen one. You will need some time to modify the wires of the headlight that's it :)

· Registered
21 Posts
Yes, all of the current switches work including on/off high beam/low beam passing etc. It can be done to any of the cbr as the headlight mounting is same as the halogen one. You will need some time to modify the wires of the headlight that's it :)
Cool, thanks. Also can you help me out with the indicators. Where did you procured them from? what model? Plus I am also looking for aftermarket levers can you point me to right levers?

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool, thanks. Also can you help me out with the indicators. Where did you procured them from? what model? Plus I am also looking for aftermarket levers can you point me to right levers?
The indicators are from Hornet 2.0 regarding the levers i would suggest you to keep the original ones or even change them to black levers from HERO which are pretty much identical but only differ in color. The reason why i am saying this is because i have used aftermarket levers in the past they do work alright but the brake lever always feel too spongy (no its not because of air in the system) it feels a lot weird. If you're okay with that then you should look on Aliexpress for aftermarket adjustable levers for CBR250r.

· Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
1,075 Posts
If you're okay with that then you should look on Aliexpress for aftermarket adjustable levers for CBR250r.
I bought the ones in the picture below - Long Levers (Link to AliExpress, and another Link to YouTube), and I found the quality to be reasonable, it turned out very nice, they are very comfortable. At this model I did not feel the problem of the flexibility of the metal as claimed by Adithya Pillai.
P.S. The levers set came to me half assembled, and I had to assemble some parts myself. Not complicated, but requires basic mechanical ability.
Product Font Screenshot Web page Brand

1 - 15 of 15 Posts