Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys! just picked up my 250r last week and i love this bike already! only put a 100 miles on it but its a blast to ride. this is my first bike and it's been very easy to learn on.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings 91fastback,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on the purchase of your New cbr. More smiles to the miles in your Future.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome! Like you, I'm new to motorcycling and have the 2011 CBR250R in black. Enjoy the learning experience, read "Proficient Motorcycling" by David Hough, and be safe!

FYI--Nice helmet. IMHO I wouldn't hang it on the handlebars, a fall from as little as 4 ft. can damage the protective interior, even if you can't see any exterior damage. Just hoping to save you a little $ and a lot of hurt. :p

·
Registered
350 Posts
Grats on the new bike... and great taste in color...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Welcome! Like you, I'm new to motorcycling and have the 2011 CBR250R in black. Enjoy the learning experience, read "Proficient Motorcycling" by David Hough, and be safe!

FYI--Nice helmet. IMHO I wouldn't hang it on the handlebars, a fall from as little as 4 ft. can damage the protective interior, even if you can't see any exterior damage. Just hoping to save you a little $ and a lot of hurt. :p
++1

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome! My cbr250 is my first sportbike....I had a cruiser for a few years before and I finally switched over to the darkside :) and I've never been happier! I absolutely loooooove my bike....and I have to say it is a MUCH more comfortable to ride.

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts