Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am new here to the forum, and the street side of things for that matter. I've rode Honda's my whole life first bike was a cr80 expert, and shes still kickin. I've had my cbr250r/a for about 4 months now and have about 3000 miles on it with no problems and loving it! (shes my commuter). i went with the red and silver scheme, but nothing against the black, love it too. Anyways just saying hello. I live in georgia and i try not to die every day i go to work, with the drivers out here haha.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Wlcome. Enjoy the new ride. great weather down there other than the instantanous down pours. Used to live in Albany as a kid

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Congrates on the new CBR. Traffic down there is bad in some areas. Be safe and ENJOY

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
So, I have black abs. You planning on any mods?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings motoman14,

Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So, I have black abs. You planning on any mods?
yeah! i wanna get some exhaust first off. i want to get the hotbodies growler but absolutely no one has it. and i called the manufacturer and they said the wernt gonna have till late march. i modified my stock exhaust, it sounds ok?... its really loud. but i also wanna get a more comfortable seat. and get one of those sweet looking LED headlights. i actually wanna do a good bit of stuff but one step at a time.

http://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-appearance-modifications/2454-projector-hid-cbr-250-a.html

if i could find where to buy it...

but any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
yeah! i wanna get some exhaust first off. i want to get the hotbodies growler but absolutely no one has it. and i called the manufacturer and they said the wernt gonna have till late march. i modified my stock exhaust, it sounds ok?... its really loud. but i also wanna get a more comfortable seat. and get one of those sweet looking LED headlights. i actually wanna do a good bit of stuff but one step at a time.

http://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-appearance-modifications/2454-projector-hid-cbr-250-a.html

if i could find where to buy it...

but any suggestions?
Have no idea where to get the HID light. I've elected to get other mods first, although I do plan on changing that in the future. Others on this forum have bought the Corbin seat and praise its comfort level. My first mod was the removing the stock exhaust, that HAD TO GO!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah that seat has to go! As for the exhaust (which I completely agree had to go!), i modified it with a plasma cutter haha. sounds like a dirt bike. But a loud dirt bike! haha. I would up load a video if I knew how? So I can deal with the exhaust for now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts