Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Love the add, really. But "like an astronaut after a trip on the Space Shuttle"?? Maybe a little over-stated. LOL

·
Registered
83 Posts
i pretty much feel the same way about my bike .. is this the ad that they were shooting in LA? my dealership whom i bought my ceebee from called me and asked if i was interested to do some ad for the cbr250 ..

·
Registered
902 Posts
I don't want to sound cynical but I think the ad way oversells the bike.

The "lifestyle" ad thing is okay, but for crying out loud, the guy actually starts out identifying himself as the non-abbreviated form of "yuppie".

The best thing about this bike is that it lets you enjoy motorized travel on any road, street or highway with the absolute lowest running costs of any vehicle extant.

It's probably hard to encapsulate that for advertising, but that's real freedom.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The best thing about this bike is that it lets you enjoy motorized travel on any road, street or highway with the absolute lowest running costs of any vehicle extant.

that's real freedom.
That was the original Mr. Honda's dream. To make a bike that can get you where you want to go. Anyone and everyone. And be cheap enough for every person to afford.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts