Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought one today. Im 5'10" weight 175lbs. Ive had alot of bikes from 175cc to 750cc. The CBR250 is a great riding bike. Put 30 miles on it right away, was 35 degrees out side, started to snow after i got it home. No ridng for couple months now. My other bike is a Honda CRF230M. Which why i decided to buy the CBR250. Cant wait to take it out to the twisty lake roads up here in Northern Idaho
This really good web site, very informative.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome. I'm sure you'll love your new bike. Where are you hailing from?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im for Post Falls, north Idaho. Lot of great twisty lake roads and mountian roads for fun

·
Registered
427 Posts
Just bought one today. Im 5'10" weight 175lbs.
Cant wait to take it out to the twisty lake roads up here in Northern Idaho
We're the same size, you gonna have a blast on the CBR. BTW, I rode Northern Idaho 2 years ago. Missed the Flowery Trail though. Guess I'll have to go back.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Im for Post Falls, north Idaho. Lot of great twisty lake roads and mountian roads for fun
I need to get out there. I go to Montana/Wyoming every year. All booked in Red Lodge for the 8th year in a row! I need to venture further one if these years. Only been to a little of the Bitteroots.

Welcome! Enjoy the bike. I'm still waiting for my taxes, before adding a 4th bike. I am 99% sure a 250 is in my future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts