Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Heres the rest

LEOVINCE 3468 GP CORSA SS SO EXHAUST CBR250 CBR250R 11-12 LEOVINCE 3468 SLIP ON SO EXHAUST SYSTEM
STAINLESS GP CORSA MUFFLER
EVOII DB KILLER SOUND INSERT INCLUDED
STAINLESS STEEL LINK / MID PIPE
HONDA CBR250R CBR250 CBR 250 250R
11 2011 12 2012

Price: $163.00

LEOVINCE 3469 GP CORSA CARBON CF SO EXHAUST CBR250 CBR250R 11-12 LEOVINCE 3469 SLIP ON SO EXHAUST SYSTEM
CARBON FIBER CF GP CORSA MUFFLER
STAINLESS STEEL LINK / MID PIPE
11 2011 12 2012

Price: $199.00

LEOVINCE 3471 GP CORSA SS FULL EXHAUST CBR250 CBR250R 11-12 LEOVINCE 3471 COMPLETE FULL EXHAUST SYSTEM
STAINLESS GP CORSA MUFFLER
STAINLESS STEEL SS HEADER / COLLECTOR & LINK / MID PIPE
11 2011 12 2012

Price: $245.00

LEOVINCE 3472 GP CORSA CARBON CF FULL EXHAUST CBR250 CBR250R 11-12 LEOVINCE 3472 COMPLETE FULL EXHAUST SYSTEM
CARBON FIBER CF GP CORSA MUFFLER
STAINLESS STEEL SS HEADER / COLLECTOR & LINK / MID PIPE
11 2011 12 2012

Price: $277.00

·
Registered
83 Posts
i want to buy a slip on for my cbr without breaking the bank .. these seem like they are reasonably priced but would they be a decent SO compared to the yoshi?? i mean i know they are probably lower quality .. but i just want to be heard out on the streets because ive had numerous cars cut me off already ..

·
Registered
19 Posts
i want to buy a slip on for my cbr without breaking the bank .. these seem like they are reasonably priced but would they be a decent SO compared to the yoshi?? i mean i know they are probably lower quality .. but i just want to be heard out on the streets because ive had numerous cars cut me off already ..
This Leo Vince is smaller, hence its cheaper price. I wouldn't say the quality is lower, but the pipe is shorter, so you get a lower price.

As for the cars cutting you off, Exhaust noise travels backwards. Unless you’re riding 3 mph and blipping the throttle constantly, there’s little chance anyone in front of you will hear your Leo Vince, or Yosh, or any Slip on

·
Registered
19 Posts
on the fence between the other leo and this one....price wise either are good buys.
comparing the graphs of the two it looks like you get a little more horsepower with the Evo (I think that's the one) and a little more torque with this one, and since I do almost all urban riding I decided torque is what I need.

and saving 125 was nice.

·
Registered
57 Posts
im all hwy in my driving.....but i prefer the look of the evo over this one....but price is another story.

does the sound differ between carbon and SS verision?

·
Registered
19 Posts
im all hwy in my driving.....but i prefer the look of the evo over this one....but price is another story.

does the sound differ between carbon and SS verision?
I'm sure there is just because of the difference in material but I can't really tell a difference from the sound clips on their site.

·
Registered
175 Posts
can anyone please post the dyno and video?
I cannot open it from their website on my tab.
It looks like a good prospect.
Thanks man.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
I'd guess coz it's so small, looks less than half the size of others.

I doubt a company like Leo Vince would dent its reputation by releasing something with low quality material.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Base from a Indonesian source. Leo Vince made a partnership with a exhaust maker in Indonesia. That is the R9 exhaust. The labor cost there is less expensive that's why those exhaust are affordable.

Of course all the materials are from Leo Vince, it's still quality materials. It's only made in Indonesia. I assure those exhausts are still high quality. I've already seen it.:)

1 - 20 of 92 Posts