Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy,

I just put a deposit on a 2012 CBR250R at my local Honda dealer. I've been riding for 30+ years. (a little more if you count the dirt). Had a few Hondas in that time and liked all of them. My current ride is a Harley Sportster (which I'm keeping) but I wanted a new stable mate for it and the CBR seemed to fit the bill. I looked at and sat on a 2011, but I really wanted to buy from the local (3rd generation) shop in town, so I put a deposit on a 2012 and I'm patiently waiting for it.

I'm Brad from Southeast PA, outside of Philly. Glad to have found this place.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome to the group! Love the old bikes and I love the new CBR color scheme, too. Enjoy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, how much will it cost you ? I'm from the US and am shopping around :)

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I stopped by the dealer today, just to get a winter fix. They were closed, but they saw me looking in the door and opened up for me! Told me it looks good for a late March delivery, which is good, since I should have the full purchase price banked by then.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrates on the new CBR. Never seen the tri colored up close only pictures. Hope my local dealer gets one in. Enjoy your riding season be safe and ENJOY

1 - 15 of 15 Posts