Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! As the title states, I am a new member to this forum, as well as a new rider! To be honest, I don't even have my motorcycle license.......yet! But as soon as I get it, I will be getting a CBR250 for sure! When I first was in the market in getting a new bike, I'll admit, I was set on the Ninja 250! But after countless hours of research, I fell in love with the CBR! Also, being able to sit on one at a local dealership REALLY helped alot in making the decision! It was love at first sit!

In conclusion, I just wanna say that being a new member/rider and soon to be owner, I am a sponge! I will soak up all knowledge that is handed down to me. Please educate me in the ways of the rider!

Peace! :cool:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Also, being able to sit on one at a local dealership REALLY helped alot in making the decision! It was love at first sit! :cool:
Welcome to the forum! I like the clever "Love at first sit" line. When I sat on one last week I noticed that I couldn't touch flat footed. I have a 30" inseam. I can touch flat footed on my CBR125R which has the same seat height. I think the difference is that the seat on the CBR250R is considerably wider and the suspension feels a bit firmer. Either way - it is fine and pales in comparison to the 36.5" seat height on my Yamaha WR250R so no complaints here....

Mike

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't touch flat-footed either! I'm 5'3" with a 28" inseam and I can only go left foot down. I was lookin at the 125 also, but that's because we didn't get the 250's in at the time. So how are you liking your 250?

·
Registered
529 Posts
I can't touch flat-footed either! I'm 5'3" with a 28" inseam and I can only go left foot down. I was lookin at the 125 also, but that's because we didn't get the 250's in at the time. So how are you liking your 250?
You mean my WR250R or my CBR250R? :) I don't have the CBR250R (Black with ABS) yet. It is supposed to arrive this week though (fingers crossed).

Mike

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well when you do get your cbr250, post up some pics and let me know how it rides!

·
Registered
141 Posts
iLLiPiNo...heard there is hecka filipino's in canada. Im a halfer myself.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy the ride and make sure ride safe!

Don't forget to have license first! hehehe

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iLLiPiNo...heard there is hecka filipino's in canada. Im a halfer myself.

Yeah there's alot of "flips" up here in Canada. Kinda odd how they go from really nice tropical weather, 2 seasons being dry to rainy, to 4 seasons! But being born here, you get used to it and develop some tough skin. Especially since winter almost lasts for 6 months! At least where I'm from anyways!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum, enjoy the ride and make sure ride safe!

Don't forget to have license first! hehehe

Thanks! Oh and btw....I got my begginers license now! Yay! Now on to taking the motorcycle course in a few weeks! And then....getting the bike! Can't wait! I've seen many threads on what parts are available for the 250, that when I get mine, after a month or so, it will not be stock anymore! This forum is awesome, and the members are great! Glad to be part of the community!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts