Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone! I'm Jim from Cebu Philippines. Proud to be the first to own a CBR250R (Gray) in my country. I've read a couple of good tips from this site as well as great products from the sponsors.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Jim - In 1986, I was in Cebu for a week, part of a far east voyage. I packed my mountain bike with me then, but the CBR would have been a blast. Are the lumpias still good?

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome and gratz on the purchase. I'm jealous of the silverstone paint job that folks out that way get >.<

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone for the very warm welcome.

@Nortley - Yes the lumpia is still good :) We also have spicy lechon (roast pig) in case you haven't tried it.

@mazingerz - imported from Thailand kabayan.

I appreciate that you all like the color as much as I did. The color combination is perfect.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Kabayan, just traded my Vulcan 500 yesterday and expecting delivery of my Black CBR250R on Wednesday. 3 more sleepness nights and i will be able to ride it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Hi Pare!

Nice bike! Gray is what I prefer but sadly it ran out of stock here in Manila. I got the black/gray one which my wife likes a lot. Hope we can visit you there in Cebu and ride with the other 250 guys. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts