Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm a CBR250R rider from the Chicago Illinois area. I thought I'd introduce myself and post some pics of my bike.

Link to pics:
2011 Honda CBR250R pictures by ToPhastTofurious - Photobucket

I own and operate a Longboarding company called WTF:performance.
I'm currently working on doing more stickers and getting into T-Shirts as well.

Check out the WTF:performance Facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/WTFPerformance/104894052874295

Its currently winter here in Chicago so I've found myself researching ways to make my CBR one of a kind. I've have the ability to cut vinyl so I'm working on some whole bike sticker kits for those possibly interested in a non-permanent but drastic change in style for there own bikes.

I've also found myself researching and prototyping some exhaust slip on kits which I'll be doing some Dyno testing on come spring time. I'm hoping to see some good results there as it will be a more budget friendly, good sounding, efficient alternative to some of the more expensive parts from other company's out there.

I'll post up more info on that stuff as it develops!

As for the bike so far, its been fantastic! There looks to be a couple of other Chicago area riders on the forum so I'm looking forward to some 250 group riding ^_^

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I had what I think is my last ride of winter yesterday afternoon. Did a little loop from my house in the NW 'burbs to the Northshore. Just a beautiful afteroon. Hope to see you around this spring/summer!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome, I ride the exact same bike also in Illinois. I love the Black but have also been toying with the idea of a vinyl wrap of sorts. I was chatting in another thread with a member who put decals on their bike. If you can make a Woodland Camo pattern with an embedded USMC like this picture please let me know :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts