Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm from Queensland Australia and looking at purchasing a cbr250r to race in production 250!

·
Registered
6 Posts

Im twenty from the blue mountains near sydney... i would not know what to suggest but u will want a couple of grand on mods too get yourself started in racing... ive had the cbr250rb for 2 months now i find the throttle to be nice and crisp but is lacking in the top end, to minorly erect it you will want to change your your final gearing, get yourself a programmable ECU remap it and maybe chip it, and of course u will know to change that ugly and dissapointing stock exhaust... that is all i can suggest :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im twenty from the blue mountains near sydney... i would not know what to suggest but u will want a couple of grand on mods too get yourself started in racing... ive had the cbr250rb for 2 months now i find the throttle to be nice and crisp but is lacking in the top end, to minorly erect it you will want to change your your final gearing, get yourself a programmable ECU remap it and maybe chip it, and of course u will know to change that ugly and dissapointing stock exhaust... that is all i can suggest :)
I've already got most mods planned. As it is superstock rules there isn't much room for mods, ie only a slip on exhaust is allowed not full. slip-on, powercommander is basically it for power, fork springs and valve emulators for suspension, since the rear shock is not rebuildable

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Racing a little 250? These bikes are not vary fast. Doest sound to exciting to me but good luck
It's all about skill; making the most of the power. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

Go Kavo, give it heaps..... then tell us about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts