Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking in from Orlando, FL. I've decided tonight that I'm buying this bike!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Florida must be nice! That will be my getaway for a week once i have enough cash.
You made the right choice by going for a CBR250R!
Judging from your avatar, seems like you own a 1 series BMW, am i right?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Florida must be nice! That will be my getaway for a week once i have enough cash.
You made the right choice by going for a CBR250R!
Judging from your avatar, seems like you own a 1 series BMW, am i right?
I dont mind Florida. :) Let me know when you come down. We'll have a mini CBR-meet. Yes, thats my 1er coupe. It took me a crazy long time to find one set up exactly how I like it: Sport pkg, Navi, 6speed, etc. I wanted the smallest possible BMW dimension wise and weight wize with the twin-turbo inline 6 cyl(N54). She'll do for now. I can't wait for the CBR though. Mine will definitely be RED!! :-D

Welcome to the forums. Definitely a good choice. Is this your first bike? What made you choose a 250 over a 600 or a 1000?
Thanks for the welcome. It is absolutely my first bike. I've wanted a bike for years. I honestly want to squeeze the mpg out of the bike. I have no interest in hauling to sixty in less than 4 seconds on a bike. Funny thing is I can find a few leftover brand new 09 600's for about $4500. I want a Honda so I'm buying one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts