Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I started a new motovlog channel. I have a few videos up, so I would like some input/feedback. Please be honest, I have very thick skin and broad shoulders. Fire away.

The link to the channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQA8HA5ndfvQfJKfC4KK2Sw

Please let me know if you guys have any ideas for topics or things you would like to see. I am curious to see what others would like.

Thanks!

·
Registered
399 Posts
You asked so here goes: (this is from watching 'Where I Am From')

For the filming:
1. Mount the camera straight
2. Tilt it up so we can always see the horizon
3. You seem inclined to move your head a lot so consider mounting the camera on your body or the bike
4. Get a remote microphone to mount inside your helmet to clean up the audio but make sure it doesn't pick up your breathing
5. The camera seems to be set to a relatively narrow view angle. I find wide angle makes for better viewing

And for the subject matter:
6. Show us some interesting places and tell us plenty about them
7. Wait for a sunny day. Watching folks ride through crappy weather only works if there's a strong purpose to it

Nice first effort and the above is genuinely meant to be helpful. Here are some of the channels I've enjoyed in my lunch breaks recently:
Frickin Jim's Frickin Adventures
Blackness Rides
Richy Vida
Motorcycle Adventure Dirtbike TV

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Keith!

The head movement was something I definitely noticed and am trying to work out a solution. It is a habit for me because I am constantly looking for trouble / bad situations.

I appreciate the honesty and value the feedback.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts