Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my rear seat cowl today. Thought I'd post some pics.

Stuff done to it:
Bar Ends +Brake Reservoir Caps+Fork Caps+Oil Plug
Tyga Carbon Front Fender
Tyga Carbon Rear Fender
Tyga Carbon Tank Cover
Tyga Rear Sets
Yoshimura TRC Carbon Slip-On
Yoshimura Exhaust Hanger
Rear Seat Cowl
R&G Tidy Tail

·
Registered
18 Posts
updates

how do you like the exhaust add-on? How is the sound? Re the rear seat cowl does it give you more storage from a practical standpoint to be worth it - besides the benefit of looking more aggressive?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how do you like the exhaust add-on? How is the sound? Re the rear seat cowl does it give you more storage from a practical standpoint to be worth it - besides the benefit of looking more aggressive?
For the exhaust, I notice a decent improvement in performance, just feels much smoother climbing the rpms and it really opens up from 7000rpms-10000rpms, and more importantly the sound; I think it sounds awesome, but I like it loud. Also weighs a lot less then the stock exhaust.

The Seat Cowl, it increases the capacity a little bit; its completely hollow, the packaging says it increases the capacity to 4litres, Im a bit skeptical of that tho, looks like you could fit a can of Coke in there maybe lol. I bought it purely for cosmetic reasons.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I can fit a can of chain lube in my rear cowl

I have also fitted in the cowl ALONE, a pair of winter gloves, neck warmer and half a roll of toilet paper

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sweet ride & badass aftermarket parts!

btw where did you get the frame sliders? any idea how much?
I bought mine from ebay, since they werent available in Australia at the time of purchase.

How do you like the Tyga rear-sets?

I would think if you paired them with a set of their clip-ons you would notice the ergonomics difference slightly more, which, IMO, would be a welcome change.
I like the rear sets, slightly up and back a few centimeters, not huge difference but its noticeable.

Have you had any changes in brake response since installing the rear sets?
Yes quite a big change, its way more sensitive now, have to be careful not to push to hard, they will lock much easier. Just takes getting used to.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.