Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my rear seat cowl today. Thought I'd post some pics.

Stuff done to it:
Bar Ends +Brake Reservoir Caps+Fork Caps+Oil Plug
Tyga Carbon Front Fender
Tyga Carbon Rear Fender
Tyga Carbon Tank Cover
Tyga Rear Sets
Yoshimura TRC Carbon Slip-On
Yoshimura Exhaust Hanger
Rear Seat Cowl
R&G Tidy Tail

·
Registered
18 Posts
updates

how do you like the exhaust add-on? How is the sound? Re the rear seat cowl does it give you more storage from a practical standpoint to be worth it - besides the benefit of looking more aggressive?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do you like the exhaust add-on? How is the sound? Re the rear seat cowl does it give you more storage from a practical standpoint to be worth it - besides the benefit of looking more aggressive?
For the exhaust, I notice a decent improvement in performance, just feels much smoother climbing the rpms and it really opens up from 7000rpms-10000rpms, and more importantly the sound; I think it sounds awesome, but I like it loud. Also weighs a lot less then the stock exhaust.

The Seat Cowl, it increases the capacity a little bit; its completely hollow, the packaging says it increases the capacity to 4litres, Im a bit skeptical of that tho, looks like you could fit a can of Coke in there maybe lol. I bought it purely for cosmetic reasons.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I can fit a can of chain lube in my rear cowl

I have also fitted in the cowl ALONE, a pair of winter gloves, neck warmer and half a roll of toilet paper

·
Registered
102 Posts
How do you like the Tyga rear-sets?

I would think if you paired them with a set of their clip-ons you would notice the ergonomics difference slightly more, which, IMO, would be a welcome change.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sweet ride & badass aftermarket parts!

btw where did you get the frame sliders? any idea how much?
I bought mine from ebay, since they werent available in Australia at the time of purchase.

How do you like the Tyga rear-sets?

I would think if you paired them with a set of their clip-ons you would notice the ergonomics difference slightly more, which, IMO, would be a welcome change.
I like the rear sets, slightly up and back a few centimeters, not huge difference but its noticeable.

Have you had any changes in brake response since installing the rear sets?
Yes quite a big change, its way more sensitive now, have to be careful not to push to hard, they will lock much easier. Just takes getting used to.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Can you please tell me where you got the rear blinkers from and how much you spent or did it come with fender eliminator kit. Thanks bike looks great

1 - 19 of 19 Posts