Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself here on the forum. I'm seriously considering getting the 2012 CBR250R ABS sport bike. I went to the same place where my dad bought his cruiser and they're willing to work on the price as well as pay for my rider class in order to get the endorsement on my license! Not sure if all places offer that but I thought that was pretty awesome considering those classes are over $250! They also offered some price help for gloves and helmets. So I've pretty much made up my mind and I definitely want this bike but I have to figure out how much the payments will be and etc. Any other lady riders on here? Happy to be a part of this forum!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings omgstephroxx,

Welcome to the Forum. Best of Luck on the Purchase of a cbr.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome! The MSF course is a great thing to take to learn the basics. That is awesome that they will help you pay for the course. I think mine was $275 but didn't matter to me because I didn't know anyone else that rides so I got a solid intro to biking. Done a lot of research myself and I settled on the standard CBR250 obviously. Check out the topic on what people have paid for their bikes along with the extra fees. It will help you get an idea of what they are going for.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Your awesome! Welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Croaker! I'm excited to take the course! I only know what my brother and father have taught me but I'd feel better after taking the course :] Thanks tom! You're awesome too!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hey good choice for a first bike. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your CBR when/if you get one.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Welcome! The MSF course is a great thing to take to learn the basics. That is awesome that they will help you pay for the course. I think mine was $275 but didn't matter to me because I didn't know anyone else that rides so I got a solid intro to biking. Done a lot of research myself and I settled on the standard CBR250 obviously. Check out the topic on what people have paid for their bikes along with the extra fees. It will help you get an idea of what they are going for.
$275?? ****! My class was only $50.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Theres no better starter bike out there than the little Honda. Good luck. Im sure you will be out there riding soon.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Greetings! I'm a woman CBR250R with ABS owner/rider... as of this past Friday! I just got my 2011 bike and have put 100 miles on it already. :) I took the MSF class and loved it, learned so much that stays top of mind to me when I'm riding. Trust your instincts and follow your heart--we only get to ride this crazy merry-go-round of life once!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Welcome. My wife took course last year was only $100. Was worth it she learned alot. I did too. As i rode out there with her to watch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts