Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Looks great. I wondered how the light smoke would look out in the sun. Not too dark at all, just dark enough to give a good look, but not so dark that you couldn't tuck in behind it at night.

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
looks great. i was wondering about the light smoke also. at 6'2" i can't really get low enough to see through the stock screen so it wouldn't really matter what tint level i got but with the bubble i'd imagine in a tuck my helmet would be completely behind that screen and vision would become an issue.

·
Registered
414 Posts
can we get a straight side on view please not the angled shots you've put up. It does look massive but if its effective then i guess it doesnt matter. motorway not full tuck would be much less exhausting work at long stretches

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
can we get a straight side on view please not the angled shots you've put up. It does look massive but if its effective then i guess it doesnt matter. motorway not full tuck would be much less exhausting work at long stretches
I'll get a side view shot this evening. It is NOT oversized. I had the same problem looking at photos. Was worried that it would look weird and I'd have to take it back off. It actually seems very tiny when you're walking up on the bike from the front, but it is at least 3 inches taller than the factory screen.

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
Looks nice in black but can you see through it? It definitely looks opaque. I ride in a tuck a lot so not being able to see through it would be risky!

·
Registered
90 Posts
No it's opaque.

This is my first bike, so needless to say I'm pretty new. At this point I haven't had the need to look through the windshield. Honestly I don't even know if I can get tucked down that far! I guess if that does become a need, I'll replace it. I dig how it looks the way it is though.

These are still pics that the PO took, One day I'll get around to taking my own pics.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts