Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
did 160motorway miles on the bike yesterday with my new black puig screen. better than the stock but not the ultimate silence i was hoping for. Overall things are quieter and im able to stay more relaxed whilst riding. I guess all in all the motorway is more pleasurable place to be and it looks good too.

edit: in the pics, the screen looks a bit bigger because i caught the luggage of the bike in line

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
It depends on how mechanically inclined you are. I just disassembled my bike and it took me 1/2 an hour to get the screen out. I would have put it back together but I got the idea of painting my silver pieces so I won't be reassembling it tonight. I haven't taken the front end apart before and didn't use my manual. I think if you take your time it shouldn't be more than 2 hours. the trickiest part is removing the headlight from the fairing.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Tried to order the Z-Racing windshield, was told by reps at Puig that the model had been discontinued. Back to looking for a touring windshield for the little CBR.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts