Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
did 160motorway miles on the bike yesterday with my new black puig screen. better than the stock but not the ultimate silence i was hoping for. Overall things are quieter and im able to stay more relaxed whilst riding. I guess all in all the motorway is more pleasurable place to be and it looks good too.

edit: in the pics, the screen looks a bit bigger because i caught the luggage of the bike in line

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Light Smoke. Much less turbulence at speed. Pleased. Was afraid it was gonna look oversized, but it is just right!

Which model Puig windscreen is this?

Also, is there a more effective, or better on since this was posted a while back?

Thanks

·
Registered
237 Posts
Which model Puig windscreen is this?

Also, is there a more effective, or better on since this was posted a while back?

Thanks
Anybody?

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
It depends on how mechanically inclined you are. I just disassembled my bike and it took me 1/2 an hour to get the screen out. I would have put it back together but I got the idea of painting my silver pieces so I won't be reassembling it tonight. I haven't taken the front end apart before and didn't use my manual. I think if you take your time it shouldn't be more than 2 hours. the trickiest part is removing the headlight from the fairing.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Tried to order the Z-Racing windshield, was told by reps at Puig that the model had been discontinued. Back to looking for a touring windshield for the little CBR.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts