Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Nice, You may as well take off the pillion pegs and get the muffler bracket too now.

·
Registered
161 Posts
looks nice. What did you do with the rear turn signals?

Also can you scan and post the instructions that came with it? I'm curious how thorough they are. I have heard the instructions could be better.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can scan them in when I get home. They are a bit vague, I will include some annotations and additional photos with them to clarify.

As for the turn signals I replaced them with some smaller arrow shaped markers. I'll post some pics of those too. I am thinking about modding my brake light to have integrated turn signals, but that goes in another post.

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
wheres your license plate? It doesnt appear to be on there..wont that hang down thus eliminating the tidy tail look somewhat..I know on mine..i only have about an inch of fender that actually sticks out/shows up underneath my license plate

·
Registered
161 Posts
wheres your license plate? It doesnt appear to be on there..wont that hang down thus eliminating the tidy tail look somewhat..I know on mine..i only have about an inch of fender that actually sticks out/shows up underneath my license plate
Pics from the Yoshi site.

It does kinda take away from the tidy tail look, but still better than the stock tail for me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
need a rear shot for sure...

i have been contemplating making something out of the stock bracket that holds the red reflectors on the tail.

going by looks: its just like any aftermarket kit bracket. just remove everything else under the tail light, add turn signals where the reflectors went, and light the plate somehow (led bolts or strip).

DIY anyone? : )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts