Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Aloha all,

For the last few months I have been deciding what i wanted, well I had my eye on a Ninja 250 , but like everyone else, after sitting on the Honda, it was for me....!

I will be picking it up next week!

I would have taken it home today, but i have a lifted truck, there was no way i would be able to get it in the back myself...

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome! I considered the Ninja250 but I like all the "perks" of the CBR. And the insurance was half the price. Honda girl at heart! haha.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! I considered the Ninja250 but I like all the "perks" of the CBR. And the insurance was half the price. Honda girl at heart! haha.
They took care of me today, got 20% off the gear and they gave me a good deal on the bike + taxes etc...

Only thing i am afraid of is I may out grow it fast, however I least I will be able to learn everything and respect it more...

·
Registered
628 Posts
Couldnt bring it home?! Thats what burly meathead friends are for! Haha. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Couldnt bring it home?! Thats what burly meathead friends are for! Haha. Welcome to the forum.
Didn't really care anyways, my Helmet had to be ordered, so i wont have it till Wend / Thursday or so.. Also got some, I think you call them Frame Sliders?

Those I would like to have just in case..

·
Registered
305 Posts
Didn't really care anyways, my Helmet had to be ordered, so i wont have it till Wend / Thursday or so.. Also got some, I think you call them Frame Sliders?

Those I would like to have just in case..
How much were the sliders? I found out about them on my local sport bike forum. I'm like the token noob chick on there. Plenty have taken me under their "wing" and advised not to modify etc until I drop it a few times. lol. But they def said I need to get some sliders. A lot cheaper than replacing plastics. haha. Mine is a 2012 and if you wouldn't mind, could you post a part number for them etc? Pleeeeease? Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much were the sliders? I found out about them on my local sport bike forum. I'm like the token noob chick on there. Plenty have taken me under their "wing" and advised not to modify etc until I drop it a few times. lol. But they def said I need to get some sliders. A lot cheaper than replacing plastics. haha. Mine is a 2012 and if you wouldn't mind, could you post a part number for them etc? Pleeeeease? Thanks!
I will reply back when i pick them up, I guess I didn't get a receipt for the stuff I ordered :/ ....

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings Wizzard005,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on your New Red cbr. More smiles to the miles in your Future.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
found the receipt, Part number is : 05051142 Reg price was 197, i got it for 130

1 - 10 of 10 Posts