Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
This is going to be a fun experience I hope. Ive been on a bike for the past two years, just haven't attempted the motorized kind. :) looking forward to it. Names andrew from NE ohio. My new bike is arriving this week, so pumped.

·
Registered
636 Posts
welcome singlefire! i got a black non ABS and am also a new rider in central ohio. got mine on may 2nd (thusly the handle). congrats on the bike..got mine from john hiderer powersports in Heath...have fun ride safe!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome Andrew!

What color did you get it in?

Don't forget to take some pic's for us when you pick it up!

Where about are you from?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Woa congrats and welcome to the CBR club. Ride hard ride safe!!!
Do post pics of the bike and your reviews/opinion/suggestion on anything about the bike.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will do. Hope the weather clears up. Getting the bike Friday, and they're calling for rain till next Thursday :(. Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So I called the dealer last night that I put the deposit down on monday. They said on Monday that we "Hope" to get the bike in on Tuesday, I knew that wasn't going to happen. But now after talking to them last night they said it should be in early next week.. so not cool. Im sure it'll be worth the wait.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tomorrow tomorrow I get it tomorrow its only a daaaay aaaway. :) might have to wait till friday to pick it up, due to the weather.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey there! Hope you do get to pick it up tomorrow. I'm picking mine up (black too) on Saturday. You'll love it, riding is the best - have fun!

·
Registered
636 Posts
dont worry singlefire, rain is in the forecast at least you r not missing any beautiful riding weather. hope you get your bike soon.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congrats on the bike Andrew.

What kind of non motorized bike you got?

I do alot of XC/AM stuff. Not hardcore enough to go full on DH yet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts