Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I am a new rider and just picked up my 2012 CBR 250. I had started off wanting the ninja 250, but after sitting on the CBR 250 I knew it was for me. Only had the chance to ride a couple laps around a parking lot today, but I was grinning ear to ear. Looking forward to riding more. :)

Attachments

·
Banned
834 Posts
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I am a new rider and just picked up my 2012 CBR 250. I had started off wanting the ninja 250, but after sitting on the CBR 250 I knew it was for me. Only had the chance to ride a couple laps around a parking lot today, but I was grinning ear to ear. Looking forward to riding more. :)
Congrats! I had the same delimma until I sat on both bikes. I instantly fell in love with the CBR once I sat on it, it felt as though I was one with the bike. The CBR250r gives you a sense of confidence. I love everything about it except I wish it had black rims.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am thinking at some point I may want to change out my exaust for something else (maybe a yoshimura slip on), But that will be a little ways off yet. Right now I just want to focus on developing my skills and getting some miles under my belt.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome and beautiful bike! I wanted the tri-color bad but my dealer only had one with abs and wouldn't work on the price on that one which put it a little more than what I wanted to spend. Love the helmet too. My next purchase is going to be a red iridium face shield for my helmet because I like the look of the mirrored shields.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am thinking at some point I may want to change out my exaust for something else (maybe a yoshimura slip on), But that will be a little ways off yet. Right now I just want to focus on developing my skills and getting some miles under my belt.
Two Bros M2 Slip-on sounds great.

USAF?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings mdv50524,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on your New Tri-Color cbr. More smiles to the miles in your future.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Warm welcome to our forum family. :D:D

·
Registered
628 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I looked at the ninja too. I liked the cbr more personally for the aesthetic and comfortability. If the makes since. Plus i know Honda is super reliable.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome! I got black but I've been noticing the tricolor is pretty sharp. I hate red though. I always felt it was a bad luck color for me. But still...it looks good. lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome and congrats on getting your new bike, bro.

I'm currently stationed at Beale, but before I was at Spangdahlem AB, and Luke AFB. Glad to see you're out of the Minot cold now though! Enjoy your CBR! :cool:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks all. So far I am having an absolute blast with my new bike. I am really impressed with how easy it is to maneuver around town. took it out on some back roads this evening, first time getting up to 60-65mph was a little intimidating at first but once I relaxed a bit the ride was much more enjoyable :) even got a does of cross wind tonight that got my attention real quick lol. Hope you all are enjoying yours as much as I am. Ride safe :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts