Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone!

I'm 23, in Austin (Texas), and I bought a used Black 250R just last month. :)

Still need to pay the final $350 and it will be completely MINE! :D

Its my first vehicle and my first riding experience. Have no prior experience other than reading watching videos about motorcycles for the whole month of September and I'm still learning. :rolleyes:

I am working on getting my license and insurance, but due to temporary lack of funds and the requirement of taking MSF clasess (before I can get a license here in Austin), I will have to wait about another week until I can full get underway of freely riding my 250R!

No I haven't had any accidents or dropped it (yet) and I don't plan on doing anything to provoke such things, any time soon. And yes I really have no prior riding experience other than riding it home from the dealership. Yeah not the best idea, but my only option was to... Deal with it. :cool:

Wish me luck! Are there any other riders here in Austin? I'd really like to connect.

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
My first time on a street bike was driving home after I bought it. Don't listen to the gloom and doom all over the web. The 250 is pretty mild and manageable. Just use good judgement and Take MSF asap! Start saving for mods. Its addicting. Congrats on new bike!

·
Registered
63 Posts
There is nothing like the adrenaline rush you will receiver from the perfect bike to start. I know it must be hard to have and not have a license. The course is worth the wait and money. I felt comfortable riding the first day we had practicals. I to had never been on a bike.

You are amongst great fellowship here on the forum. Ride safe...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts