Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys with my long drive to work and school the time has come to get a bike. I have been riding since I have been 15 I am 28yrs old now so I have been around the block LOL.. I am wanting a Cbr 250r because I like the looks and I love the Mpg!
My question is simple how many months will Honda Finance these bikes and what is the current warranty? I am going to look at two tomorrow and just want some info before I get there.

Thanks,
Daniel

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Well guys with my long drive to work and school the time has come to get a bike. I have been riding since I have been 15 I am 28yrs old now so I have been around the block LOL.. I am wanting a Cbr 250r because I like the looks and I love the Mpg!
My question is simple how many months will Honda Finance these bikes and what is the current warranty? I am going to look at two tomorrow and just want some info before I get there.

Thanks,
Daniel

Someone else may have more detailed info for you, but Honda Finance has several different programs based upon the type and cost of the bike, your credit, and a few other things. My best advice to you is NOT to buy the bike tomorrow, but to get all your pricing and finance information and tell them you'll get back to them. They will get back to you and you will have time to review the entirety of the deal. ALl that said, we bought two bikes on the same day we looked, but we're stupid. lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have looked at several of these bikes but I have yet to find a non abs model. However, the dealer got one in stock for $3700 based on my searching it's around $400-500 cheaper than any other dealer. So I think I will most likely take them up on it I was wondering what the finance options are so I could sorta figure the payment out. I don't know what the warranty is because like a moron I have never asked. I am not used to buying things brand new I guess haha..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any one else? Just curious if they go 48 or 60 months on these things any help would be great. With some luck I may have one tomorrow these things sell fast around here though lol..

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
At the end of the day...do you want the bike or not? We can theorize we save money etc, BUT... do you want a bike or not?:confused:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any one else? Just curious if they go 48 or 60 months on these things any help would be great. With some luck I may have one tomorrow these things sell fast around here though lol..
Back in Sept when I picked my bike up the dealer explained that Honda has various financing options that allows them to work with a lot of people. Their offered terms can range between 36 and 72 months and the interest rate will vary. Both parts of the financing are dependent on your personal credit worthiness and overall personal situation.

I hope this helps.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Back in Sept when I picked my bike up the dealer explained that Honda has various financing options that allows them to work with a lot of people. Their offered terms can range between 36 and 72 months and the interest rate will vary. Both parts of the financing are dependent on your personal credit worthiness and overall personal situation.

I hope this helps.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Yes sir that does help that gives me a range in which they finance these bikes! Thanks

·
Registered
414 Posts
try looking at banks unsecured personal loan as in the UK you can get them up to 8 years (end up paying a lot more in interest though)this means the bike stays HPI clear so if it is written off you get the money back from the insurer and it doesn't just cancel out the finance on the bike.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
They will do both 48 and 60 months.

It's more or less based on your credit score, down payment and negotiating skills. If you MUST finance, do not buy used. The rates are in the range of 24% which equates to about $50 monthly interest.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
try looking at banks unsecured personal loan as in the UK you can get them up to 8 years (end up paying a lot more in interest though)this means the bike stays HPI clear so if it is written off you get the money back from the insurer and it doesn't just cancel out the finance on the bike.
Good advise Dukie but here in the states the interest rates of those loans render them rather useless. Many personal loans are limited to $5k and require solid collateral.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts