Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Fairfax, VA. I rode an F4i and 600RR for a few years, then stopped. Looking to get back to riding now and I'm thinking of getting a 250R for practicality reasons. I plan on teaching my wife how to ride. She's a little bit on the short side and the 250cc would be less intimidating for her to practice on.

·
Registered
636 Posts
welcome to the forum..Im about 5'9' and the seat hieght is perfect for me. my sister got on it she is about 5'4' and could not touch both feet at the same time, but ive read about a few riders in this forum having no problem ridind this bike using the one leg lean method while at a stop..

·
Registered
400 Posts
im about 5'3 148 lbs. and i can flat toe the CBR250 and most bikes on both feet with my legs slightly bent. so i think its also about the inseam or w/e its called lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Greetings from Fairfax, VA. I rode an F4i and 600RR for a few years, then stopped. Looking to get back to riding now and I'm thinking of getting a 250R for practicality reasons. I plan on teaching my wife how to ride. She's a little bit on the short side and the 250cc would be less intimidating for her to practice on.
250 would be great for her to start on. Have her take the MSF class to build some confidence before riding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts