Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I am new to the site and to riding also. I purchased my 2011 CBR250R last month and now have about 1200 miles. So far its going good. I have a long commute of 150miles each day, about 40 miles of that is interstate. Im 6'2 and 240lbs. Great gas mileage, about $7.00 per day compared to my truck at $30.00 per day.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome, Mike. Enjoy the bike and the forum!

·
Registered
83 Posts
welcome!!!! 150miles per day .. thats a lot .. and yea i feel ya on the mpg .. i use to pay $60 a week for gas on my van .. now i i prolly pay only $15 a week riding a lot more and have more fun!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome, Mikey! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new CBR. The fuel efficiency just can't be beat.

Stay safe, ride strong!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. Most of my ride to work is backroads and service roads with not much traffic. I go to work close to New Orleans. I was up to around $500 - $600 a month in fuel cost. The bike is paying for itself.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Now this could get a bit confusing.... Live to Ride gave me the handle "Mikey" some time back. Don't be bothered by any flack, it is probably not aimed at you. Just enjoy the ride.

·
Banned
834 Posts
Welcome! Awesome savings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts