Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is it annoying having all these people on here with nothing for their location?? It's so much easier to answer some questions if we had an idea where you're located at. If you're scared somebody might steal your identity or something at LEAST enter the state, country, providence, something! Maybe I'm just being anal but it just makes it easier and nicer to have an idea where people are from plus you never know, you may find yourself a new friend/riding partner! Another bonus would be if somebody is asking something very strange or in horrible english but you see they're from another country(because this is an international forum) you know to cut them a lot of slack.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
asd

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
its just nice to know what general location someone is from when they ask how does my tire corner..well how the hell should i know when you dont have your location and some countries got different tires?...or what about gas mileage? and then they sarcastically state they dont understand anything you said about miles per gallon cuz anything but liters is greek to them....but as long as your location is an option..you have the right to put it in or not as you well please

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm always looking for some CeeBees in So*Cal so that's the first question i have is what area are they in... its good info...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts