Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have been trolling this forum for a few weeks, reading and searching for info. Yesterday, I finally purchase my new CBR250 2012 and also register an account here.

I have clocked in abut 20-30 of Youtube videos. I have to say the videos at Youtube really helps. I'm no expert but was able to drive around the block uninsured and unlicensed by watching videos. Taking my msp training in three weeks.

Now that I owned a bike, I should be able to contribute in this forum. I lived in So CA., see you all around. :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all. I. Understand I'm going the other way. My friend is showing me how to ride the bike today. Taking my dmv written exam tomorrow. Around the block in my term means up and down the street. ;-)

·
Registered
219 Posts
As much as I get annoyed by the constant msf course advertisements everyone else puts up, I have to say, thats extremely careless and ill-advised on your part bro. Unlicensed and uninsured? you might as well be riding around no shirt, shorts and flip flops. dont get on the bike again until you at least have some insurance and a permit.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Agreed with everyone else. There's already waaaaaaaay too many douchebags out on the street uninsured and unlicensed, we don't need another one!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts