Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone!

My name is Lisa, and I'm a brand spankin' new rider! Just bought my 2011 CBR250R three weeks ago, after successfully going from passing the MSF Basic Rider Course, obtaining my M1 endorsement. Been riding pillion with my boyfriend for 6+ months, and I thought it was high time to get my own bike, so here I am.

I am still in the very beginning learning phase, but I love this bike! Very happy with how she fits, feels, and responds to me.

Looking forward to chatting with you all about the joys of OUR bikes!

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! ;)

I'm already buying some aftermarket goodies for my new baby. Fender eliminator, MGP Growler exhaust.

Whoop whoop!!

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the club. I agree with you I love the ceebee but the exaust and fender is cramping my style.but none the less beautiful machine. Enjoy!

Sent from my LG-C800 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the club. I agree with you I love the ceebee but the exaust and fender is cramping my style.but none the less beautiful machine. Enjoy!

Sent from my LG-C800 using Motorcycle.com App
Yeah, that stock can is just plain gross. :eek: Can't wait for my little carbon fiber growler to arrive!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Welcome aboard Tarbinator.
I hail from Pt Reyes and I do lots of paving jobs all over Marin county. I'll keep an eye open for a CBR250 now that I know there's another beside me :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts