Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on a nice long ride today through the backwoods around my area. I REALLY need to get a gopro because these roads and scenery are so beautiful around here. Plus we have so many twisty, hilly roads it's like having our own mini tail of the dragon up here! Anyway here's the pics, hope ya'll enjoy.

An old steel bridge that still has the wood planks you drive across!

Found me an old dirt road. First dirt road the bikes ever been on.

Nice little creek

Cool old building

Gotta love the scenery in the hills of PA!

Finishing up the day down by the lake.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I went on a nice long ride today through the backwoods around my area. I REALLY need to get a gopro because these roads and scenery are so beautiful around here.
nice pics again PAJKRUBI ! :cool:

....but can you get the black one in some pics..... i really don't like to photoshop my screen savers ;):D:D:D:D

jk

+1 on the gopro idea

a vid would compliment the pics very well (wine testers voice):cool:

wait till you see my next vid....it might give you some ideas for where to mount your gopro , when you get it ;):cool:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Great pics, but I'd like to seem more of the ride than of your bike (my best Mikeyboy voice). LOL Seriously, though, really great pictures. Keep them coming. Loved the trout hatchery picture cuz it got me to wondering how to carry my flyfishing gear on my bike. :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep - y'all got some great roads up there. I love going north and getting lost around those areas. Cool pix!
Yeah I'm lucky to live in such a nice rural area. That was one of the things I hated most about living in Florida is that it was just too big and busy. Maybe if you want one day you can ride on over to this area (I'm NE PA) and I'll take you out on a nice tour of our backroads up here.

nice pics again PAJKRUBI ! :cool:

....but can you get the black one in some pics..... i really don't like to photoshop my screen savers ;):D:D:D:D

jk

+1 on the gopro idea

a vid would compliment the pics very well (wine testers voice):cool:

wait till you see my next vid....it might give you some ideas for where to mount your gopro , when you get it ;):cool:
LOL, I'll try to get out and get some pics of the black one too since you requested them. It's just hard because unfortunately my wife and I very rarely have the same days off together. And I really do want to get a gopro because some of these roads around here would make some awesome video footage. Ya'll will just have to ignore my horrible, sissy riding. LOL I'll be looking forward to your new video too!

Great pics, but I'd like to seem more of the ride than of your bike (my best Mikeyboy voice). LOL Seriously, though, really great pictures. Keep them coming. Loved the trout hatchery picture cuz it got me to wondering how to carry my flyfishing gear on my bike. :)
Ha Ha Ha, Their for a second I was thinking "holy crap, another one complaining about my pics!" Yeah trout season just started up here this week.

yeah..i guess if i didnt even own one, i would get tired of everyone including it in their pics too..lol
That's the funniest part of that grumpy old fart is that he doesn't even have one or really any plans to even get one. Why is he here then?? Just to spread his misery?

Very nice, must be a really quiet road to be able to stop sideways on a bridge, get off, and take a good pic!!
Yeah that road has about as much traffic as michael has friends on here. LOL:p:eek: It's a VERY small little town to begin with and then on the other side of that bridge is about a dozen houses and that's it.

Thank you everybody for the compliments. I LOVE riding but I also like looking for nice areas to get nice pictures while I'm out too. Right now I'm just taking cell pics and "cleaning" them up a bit to make them nicer looking but I eventually want to go out one day (when I can make a FULL day out of it) with the wife's nikon D5000 and take some truly gorgeous pics! Plus like I said earlier I really would love to get some videos too because the road I was on today was just plain sick. It was FULL of turns (a nice mix of really tight ones and sweeping ones) and elevation changes both up and downhill. VERY fun ride on the almighty CeeBee two fitty. This bike is so much fun in the corners, even for a newbie.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
the grass is always greener across the street ;)

wish i could stop on one of my roads to snap flicks and relax
..but i would be roadkill :eek:

nothing like doing 20mph on a empty road :)

.....and on one wheel every once in a while :D:cool:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Nice pics! Love the landscape of the northeast. Down here in Houston we have to drive out to San Antonio to get some nice hills and lots of twists. More prarie type landscape though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts