Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys feel about a Ninja250 Exhaust on a CBR250?

I want the more rounded canister type look and like the fact that stock exhaust is quiet. The quietest exhaust I heard was a LeoVince.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think it looks good, thought of doing this myself.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like this idea and have thought of it before myself. Would it have to be the full exhaust system replacement though?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No probably just the muffler, it shouldn’t be hard to do. I’m going to do it. I just have to find a stock Ninja exhaust. I’ll let you know if I can bolt it up or if it will require welding.

·
Registered
41 Posts
nice. that would be a perfect quiet, better looking exhaust that would match the black cbr really good. I've seen the forums saying Akropovic s/o is quieter but I'm skeptical it would be too loud for my liking still. especially at 500 bones.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I like this idea and have thought of it before myself. Would it have to be the full exhaust system replacement though?
You can't use the Ninja full system since it's got 2 cylinders not 1. The muffler itself probably wouldn't be that difficult.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
after dyno test the Yoshi was The quietest of them.:p (aftermarket that is):eek:
Really?? That is so cool:eek: And I have the Yosh full system:D:D:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
But it's still really loud though isn't it?
The exhaust pic the OP uploaded looks really really good..wonder if he could photo shop one on a red/silver CBR

this goes against everything i've heard. even from the dealer himself. two bros and yoshi are both LOUD as hell. akra and veolance are a little quieter. dude is trying to be funny.

·
Registered
33 Posts
No probably just the muffler, it shouldn’t be hard to do. I’m going to do it. I just have to find a stock Ninja exhaust. I’ll let you know if I can bolt it up or if it will require welding.
I know this is late and a shot in the dark, but did you ever get around to this?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts