Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
You and I will be about the only ones Wynne.

Seems everyone wants a technical fix for things they could prevent thru reading the very simple owners manual, education, experience, or more importanty....rider training.

Of all the motorcycles ive had, this one allows me to work on my riding more than any high powered bike, and maintenance is SO simple.

Its a budget bike but it works.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Sendler is another that gets to know his bike too, even if we have very different uses for our bikes, and guys like CBR and Lucky have done loads of long distance touring proving the capabilities and keeping it within expectations.

All things to many ppl. No need to call the lawyer.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Haven't had any problems with my bike. Love it. Does everything I want it to do - and gets terrific fuel economy doing it. It is everything I had hoped it would be.

Mike

·
Registered
724 Posts
Its runs awesome and I am very happy with this bike. Its has excellent get up and go for a 250cc bike ( I'm 136 pds which helps a lot). ZERO issues whatsoever.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Just over 1000km and no problems yet. Well there is one problem but has to do with the weather. Getting a wee bit of a cold snap around these parts. Hi temps of around 4C with lows getting to -2 and to add more pain its now sunny. Mother nature so cruel. It either sunny and cold or warmer and rain.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I too have had no problems. I love the bike and he runs like a dream. Went to the bike show last week end and left still very happy with my purchase. He's in the shope right now having more mods added. Should look very snappy when all is complete.

·
Registered
311 Posts
No problems with this awesome little bike. Great tutor for improving riding skills, very forgiving and predictable handling. The highest smiles per mile ride in my garage :D:D:D;):):):p

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Very few issues so far. Love the bike. Hell, I bought two of them, so I better love them!

·
Registered
427 Posts
No problems here either. It's become my goto ride for anything less than 200 miles in the summer. The stupid bit is until I got the CBR, I never used to ride anywhere in the city except work and back. Now I find myself tooling around aimlessly and having way to much fun doing it!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Phew. A good response so far. I always think that people are far more inclined to post about problems that they have, rather than say that their bikes OK, and they're doing very well, thank you very much. I'm loving this bike so far. I've got my 600 mile service on Friday, so I'll be thrashing it like a ginger stepchild after that. :D

·
Registered
999 Posts
Nothing that I consider a problem on my bike.
Twist throttle, let out clutch, bike moves forward, no problem.
It does everything I ask of it except come when I call it.

I've been lucky on my last two bikes as well. The only problem I had was the nut between the seat and the handlebars :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've put on over 1,000 commuter miles since I got the bike 1 1/2 months ago. Can't say I have anything to complain about. It's a great bike that serves the purpose that it's built for. I guess if I really have to complain, I would say I can't find more time to ride and more twisty roads to ride on. Ohhh, and can't find the elusive 15T front sprocket!

·
Registered
403 Posts
No problems here.

I shopped for appliances last year. According to the online forums, every appliance ever made is a complete piece of crap. If I found some that had ANY positive reviews, I decided they must be pretty good.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Great thread, good to see happy owners.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts