Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Calling on all CBR250R owners and members. Let's see if we can gather some members from the Raleigh/Durham area. It would be nice if we can start meeting up and eventually ride together.:D

So far we have two people:

1. strongmaterial - Morrisville
2. Luke - North of Raleigh

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@ spdklls - you can always plan to stay overnight somewhere in the Raleigh area when we start meeting up.

@ Luke - do you know of any other 250 rider who would like to start meeting up for maybe a weekend breakfast and ride? I think the weather will be really nice this weekend.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Wow. There are like NO ppl on this site that live in NC. I live in Clayton and I am always in Raleigh. Born and raised in Cary, moved to Raleigh, and bought a house out in Clayton. If you guys are still meeting up, I would love to join.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I live in Gastonia....I think there were a couple of people around Charlotte.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
if you ever plan a ride to western NC....Ashville area...ill join in...i know my local dealer has sold a half dozen or so cbr's when I bought mine late last year..i have seen people on the web from knoxville and other surrounding towns who bought one or were looking for one...ive seen a couple cbrs250r's around pigeon forge when i was passing thru in my car....yet I am utterly alone in this forum from the whole eastern half of my state...guess most cbr250r owners never think to google cbr250R? Thats how i found this forum

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm on another forum. A local one. ncsportbikes.com. They do bike nights on Thursdays. Meet at the sign in Raleigh at the fairgrounds. I've had a night class every Thursday but tomorrow is my final exam. They also go downtown to Nappertandy's later on. If anyone is interested in meeting up. Also joined a couple meetup groups for the triangle area.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm in Carrboro and would love to get together would some other riders. Still on the new side of things but getting more knowledgeable every day. I could learn a lot from some other riders.

·
Registered
21 Posts
So the weather is looking good this weekend and I was thinking we should do a little meet and ride. I can plan out a nice little route or anyone else who wants to can. Tell me what you think and let's get it going.

·
Registered
15 Posts
RTP riders

Hey guys, I am in Southpoint in Durham and would love to meet up. I just got mine so you will have to let me get her broken in but when the time comes I will be ready. I am big on riding Creedmore, Roxboro, Falls Lake area....lots of nice back roads up there. Let me know!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jkincaid1024 told me that they meet up at the fairgrounds every thursday at around 6:30 pm. this meetup is with other sportbike riders. it would be nice to see more 250's there.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Just moved to Apex from Clayton. Dying to ride with some other 250's. I love my peeps but riding around with a bunch of liter bikes gets old. Lol. I've seen a few out on the road but none of them show up on here. Let's stop dragging our feet and do a meet! And it'd be nice if anyone could come Thursday for bike night. Usually the ONLY 250 out there. Buddy had a Ninja 250 but recently wrecked it. :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
last day of my vacation and I think I'm gonna have to go out for a ride. The meetup on thursdays sounds great only problem is having to ride to raleigh from carrboro. Hate 40 especially around the time of the meetup.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts